Effective April 4th, 2021
Tony Door Terms of Service
Welcome, in Tony Door SAS Terms of Service, and our website at tonydoor.co, and other services provided by us. These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract regarding your use of the Service between you and Tony Door SAS.
As used herein, “you” or “your” means any entity, university, organization, or company accessing or using the Service as well as any individual end user accessing and using the Service, as applicable and hereby agreeing to these Terms.
Tony Door Service
The Service enables users to transform recorded voice conversations into transcribed notes and extract information to generate reports that are stored and can be searched and shared.
By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that:
(a) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the Service; and
(b) your registration and your use of the Service is in compliance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
If you are an Organization, the individual accepting these Terms on your behalf represents and warrants that they have authority to bind you to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Access and Registration
To access the Service, you must register to create an account. Doing so you will be required to provide us with information, including your name, email address, or other contact information.
Then, you will be asked to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. If you believe that your account is no longer secure, notify us at email@example.com directly. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account on the service.
Licenses to use Tony Door
Limited License and Restrictions
Subject to your complete and ongoing compliance with these Terms, Tony Door grants you, solely for your personal, non-commercial use, a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Service.
Except and solely to the extent such a restriction is impermissible under applicable law, you may not:
- license, sublicense, sell, resell, rent, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make Tony Door, or any portion thereof, available to any third party, except as expressly permitted herein and subject to the terms set forth in these Terms.
- make modifications to the Service; interfere with or circumvent any feature of the Service, including any security or access control mechanism;
- reverse engineer, disassemble, or decompile the App or any other software required for use in connection with Tony Door or otherwise attempt to discover the source code for, or any trade secrets related to, the App or Tony Door;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from Tony Door, or any component thereof;
- modify, alter or create any derivative works of Tony Door or any component thereof;
- reproduce or distribute the App or Tony Door or copy any ideas, features, functions, or content thereof, except as expressly permitted under these Terms; or use Tony Door, or any component thereof, for any purposes other than as expressly permitted herein.
- access or use the Service in violation of any usage restrictions or other limitations associated with the level of Service you (or your Organization) have selected to access and purchased, if applicable. If you are prohibited under applicable law from using the Service, you may not use it.
In using Tony Door, you must at all times comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved by us.
Limited License Grant to Tony Door
Customer retains all ownership rights to the User Content processed using Tony Door.
You grant Tony Door a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully paid right and license to
under your control, your User Content, in whole or in part, in any formats, through any technical means now known or hereafter developed.
Sharing User Content
When providing User Content to or via the Service to other users of the Service, you grant those users a non-exclusive license to :
- access, and or
- use, and or
- modify, and or
that User Content as permitted by these Terms and the functionality of the Service.
Tony Door Data usage
Some personalization features of the service use machine learning systems that require the use of data for testing, tuning, optimizing, validating, or otherwise enhancing the analytics, models, or algorithms underlying the Service.
For monitoring, personalization and improvements purposes Tony Door will not collect or analyze user data and other information to monitor and process the user Usage Data and User content about the use and performance of the Service to calibrate Machine Learning models, improve algorithms and generate statistics without the explicit consent of the users. When the user grants Tony Door the right to access and analyse idata for the purpose described above, Tony Door employees will anonymize the data samples to test the quality of the service.
Any data used by Tony Door for analysis, improvement, training, research and development purposes, of our machine learning technologies, is first anonymized.
After anonymization, we make sure that the dataset doesn't contain any personal or confidential information. It is also no longer associated to any user content and any user account.
You acknowledge and agree that Tony Door reserves the right to monitor necessary data and information generated or uploaded through the Service for quality control, operational, bug resolution or other purposes. During the process of monitoring content, Tony Door assumes no responsibility or liability for content or any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of content.
Ownership & Proprietary Rights
Tony Door operate and own the Service. All Materials including computer code including source code, object code ; all visual interfaces including graphics, design ; all information, data, compilation, products, software, services, and all other elements of the Service provided by Tony Door are protected by intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by Tony Door, you may not make use of the Materials.
All Materials included in the Service are the property of Tony Door or its third party licensors. Tony Door reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms.
Nothing in the Terms of Services grants you any rights in or to any part of the Service or the Machine Learning technologies generated by Tony Door or the Machine Learning generated in the during the use the Service.
User Content generated with Tony Door
You retain any copyright and other proprietary rights that you may hold in the User Content that you post on the Service or generate with it.
The Service allows you to record individual conversations and/or record conversations and/or upload recorded conversations.
You recognize and agree that you are entirely responsible for providing any notices before recording any individuals to obtain approval from them, as required under applicable law.
Access to User Content and Results
Tony Door allows you to share User Content with other users of the Service, or users outside of the Service, or make User Content public to access and view.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Tony Door is not responsible for the use of any User Content or results of processing User Content by users or non-users of the Service or any third parties.
You recognize and agree that, although Tony Door provides features intended to let you restrict access to some User Content you create, Tony Door does not guarantee that such User Content will never be accessible by others.
Limitation of Liability
You are solely responsible for your User Content. You are solely responsible for the consequences of providing and or sharing User Contents via the Service. Tony Door disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Content.
By generating User Content via the Service, you affirm that you are the creator and owner of the User Content, or have the rights, consents, and licenses to authorize Tony Door and users of the Service to use and distribute your User Content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this Section, in the manner described by the Service and in these Terms.
By generating and sharing User Content via the Service, you affirm your User Content, and the use of your User Content as described by these Terms, does not and will not:
- violate any third party right, including copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right.
- defame, slander or libelthe any property rights of any other person like right of privacy, publicity or others.
- cause Tony Door to violate any regulations or law.
- be considered to be inappropriate by a reasonable person.
Tony Door does not have any obligation to track, control or monitor the use of the Service by its users, the Content generated by users or any content made available by third parties. Tony Door assume no responsibility for the use of any User Content by users or any third parties.
When Tony Door is notified by a user or by a the owner of the content generated by the service, that a specific User Content does not conform to these Terms, like copyright-infringing activities, or any violation described in this section, we may investigate allegations to determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the User Content. If we juge that a User Content violates these Terms, we may block it at any time and without notice.
Deleting User Content from Tony Door
When you delete a part or the totality of your User Content from your account, the user content wil be permanently deleted from the user account. We do not retain records of the User Content. Once permanently deleted, the User Content cannot be restored.
The same logic applies to the deletion of your User Content by another User having the authorization to delete or modify your User Content.
Tony Door reserves the right to determine the pricing of the Service. When Tony Door changes the fees for any feature of the Service or any additional fees or charges, Tony Door will give you advance notice of the changes before they apply at least a month before applying these changes. Tony Door will keep pricing information published on the Service up to date. All fees are non-refundable.
Tony Door, at its sole discretion, can offer promotional offers with different pricing for different features to any of Tony Door’s customers. These promotional offers, will not apply to your offer or these Terms unless made to you.
The Service incorporates automatically recurring payments for periodic charges called Subscription Service. When activating the Subscription Service, you authorize Tony Door and its third-party payment processors to periodically charge, on a going-forward basis and until cancellation of:
- the recurring payments,
- your account,
- all accumulated sums on or before the payment due date for the accumulated sums, and including all accumulated sums for your Authorized Users
Start of Subscription Service
The “Subscription Billing Date” is the date when you purchase your first subscription to the Service.
- Your account will be charged automatically on the Subscription Billing Date for all fees and taxes for the past Subscription Period, which will be one month.
- When adding more users to teams' accounts during a Subscription Period, you will be charged the consumption of the new users.
- If you disable users' accounts to your team's account during a Subscription Period, you will be charged the consumption of the users disabled and the consumption for the rest of the team's consumption.
- Tony Door or its third-party payment processor will bill the periodic Subscription Fee to the payment method provided to us or the last payment method in case of changes of your payment information.
End of Subscription Service
- Unless you cancel your subscription or we terminate it. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the next periodic Subscription Fee to your account. Every Subscription Period started will be charged with the consumption consumed since the begening of the Subscription Period.
- To cancel your account contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tony Door or its third-party payment processors may attempt pre-authorization of your credit card account before your purchase to verify that the credit card is valid and has the necessary funds or credit available to cover your purchase.
You authorize Tony Door and its third-party payment processors to charge all sums for the consumptions and orders made on the Service based on your selection and all applicable taxes as described in these Terms or published by Tony Door, to the payment method registered in your account.
Consent to Electronic Communications
Tony Door can send you emails to notify you for operational purposes. We may also send emails concerning our products and services. You can opt-out of promotional emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link and following the instruction in each promotional email.
In case you activate two-factor authentication, Tony Door can send you SMSs at the phone number you provide us. Tony Door is not responsible for the charge of Standard data and message rates as specified by your carrier, whenever you send or receive such messages.
Privacy and Information Security
Use of Aggregated Data
You acknowledge and agree that Tony Door may, with your prior authorization, collect, create, process, transmit, store, use, and disclose Aggregated deidentified data derived from Data or use of the Services (“Aggregated Data”) for the personalization of the service, including for machine learning and training, industry analysis, benchmarking, and analytics. All Aggregated Data will be in an aggregated deidentified form only and will not identify you. Nothing in these Terms gives you any rights in or to any part of the Service or technologies created from the Aggregated Data.
You are solely responsible (a) for Data as entered into, supplied, accessed, or used by you and (b) for complying with any privacy and data protection laws and regulations applicable to Data or your use of the Service. You represent and warrant that you have obtained and will maintain all rights, consents, and authorizations required to grant Tony Door the rights and licenses set forth in Section 10 and to enable Tony Door to exercise its rights under the same without violation or infringement of the rights of any third party.
Tony Door will employ commercially reasonable security measures that are designed to protect Data in its possession or control against unlawful or unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure.
Third Party Terms
Tony Door enables you to export User Content, to third-party services, through our implementation of buttons such as “Export” or “Share” buttons. When using one of these tools you agree that Tony Door transfers the selected User Content information to the third-party service.
Third-party services are not under our control. Thereof Tony Door is not liable for any third-party service’s use of your exported information.
The Service contains links to third-party websites. Those websites are not under Tony Door’s control. Thereof Tony Door is not responsible for their content.
When using the service:
- you consent not to perform any fraudulent activity
- you consent not to reverse engineer or try to discover the source code of any portion of the Service
- you consent not to incapacitate or bypass features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content
- you consent not to upload or propagate any virus, spyware, adware, worm, or any malicious code or obstruct any network, equipment, or server used to provide the Service
- you consent not to collect personal information of any other users or third party without their consent
you consent not to make any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the Service
- you consent not to violate any right of a third party, including by violating or abusing any third party intellectual property or proprietary right or threaten, demean, embarrass, harass or harm any other user of the Service
- you consent not to use the Service or any part of it for the direct or indirect benefit of any third parties or use the Service with any direct or indirect commercial purposes as a value-added component of a product or service
- you consent not to sell or transfer the access granted under these Terms or any right or ability to access, or use any Materials
Suspension or termination
Tony Door can suspend or terminate access to the Service, for any account with unpaid sums. For the team's account provided by your Organization and your Organization has not paid all sums due, we can suspend or terminate your access to the Service, including fee-based portions of the Service.
When an account has unpaid sums, the amount due for the Service may be charged with fees or charges that are incidental to any chargeback or collection of any unpaid amount, including collection fees.
Tony Door will terminate users accounts considered to be repeat infringers.
If you violate any provision of these Terms, your authorization to access the Service and these Terms automatically terminate.
Tony Door may, at its sole discretion, terminate these Terms or your account on the Service, or suspend or terminate your access to the Service, at any time for any reason or no reason, with or without notice.
You can terminate your account and these Terms at any time by contacting customer service at email@example.com.
Upon termination, you must immediately cease all use of the Service:
- you will no longer have access to your account or the Service
- your license rights will be terminated
- you must pay Tony Door any unpaid amount that was due before termination
all payment obligations accrued before termination will survive.
access to or use of the Service.
Modification of the Service
Tony Door reserves the right to modify the Service at any time including limiting or discontinuing specific features of the Service, without notice to you.
Tony Door have no liability for any change to the Service or any suspension or termination of your access to or use of the Service.
These Terms are effective beginning when you accept the Terms or first download, install, access, or use the Service, and ending when terminated as described in these terms.
You can not transfer these Terms or your rights under these Terms, in whole or in part, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. We may assign these Terms at any time without notice or consent. The failure to require performance of any provision will not affect our right to require performance at any other time after that, nor will a waiver by us of any breach or default of these Terms, or any provision of these Terms, be a waiver of any subsequent breach or default or a waiver of the provision itself.
- The use of the word “including” means “including but not limited to”
- Headers in these Terms are for readability and don't impact the interpretation of any provision
- In case any part of these Terms is unenforceable or invalid, the unenforceable part will be given effect to the greatest extent possible. The remaining parts will remain in full force and effect.
When using the Service you are subject to all additional terms, policies, rules applicable to the Service or certain features of the Service that we publish or link to from the Service.
All Additional Terms are incorporated by this reference into and made a part of these Terms.
Modification of these Terms
We reserve the right to change these Terms on a going-forward basis at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. If a change to these Terms materially modifies your rights or obligations, we may require that you accept the modified Terms to continue to use the Service.
Material modifications are effective upon your acceptance of the modified Terms. Immaterial modifications are effective upon publication. Except as expressly permitted in this Section, these Terms may be amended only by a written agreement signed by authorized representatives of the parties to these Terms.
Disputes arising under these Terms will be resolved under the version of these Terms that was in effect at the time the dispute arose.
The Service is offered by Tony Door, SAS, located at 4 les vergers de la Ranchère, 78860, Saint-Nom-la-Bretèche, France. You may contact us by sending correspondence to that address or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.