Effective April 4th, 2021
At Tony Door, accessible from tonydoor.co, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors.
For the purpose of this Policy, “Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. This includes Personal Information you provide or generate when you use: (a) Our Tony Door meeting assistant, https://app.tonydoor.co/ and any other dedicated Tony Door websites (the “Website”) (collectively, the “Services”). When you use the Services, you accept and understand that we collect, process, use, and store your Personal Information as described in this Policy.
If you do not agree with this Policy, you must not use any of the Services. If you change your mind in the future you must stop using the Services and you may exercise your rights concerning your Personal Information as set out in this Policy.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- job title
- contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- IP address (automatically collected)
- web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- operating system (automatically collected)
- physical address
- usage data on how you use our website
- record of correspondence you have with us
How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data given to us by you
- data received from other sources
- data collected automatically
1. Data that is given to us by you
Tony Door SAS will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means
- when you register with us and set up an account to receive our services
- when you complete surveys that we use for research purposes (although you are not obliged to respond to them)
- when you use our services
Information you provide to us
- Registration Information. When you create an account on our Services, you will be asked to provide your name, email, and a password. For all Tony Door plans which are paid Services, our payment processing partner Stripe, Inc. may also collect your name, billing address, and payment information. Payment information is not shared with us and is maintained by Stripe.
- App Information. When you use the Services, you may provide us with your audio recordings (“Audio Recordings”) and any text, that you upload or provide to us in the context of the Services.
- Communication Information. When you contact us, you provide us with your phone number, email, and any other information you choose to provide over such communication, including information about your query.
Information you provide us about others
- If you choose to collaborate on a task with your co-workers or friends, or refer us to them, you provide us with the email address and contact information of your co-workers or friends.
- If you provide an Audio Recording, this may contain the Personal Information of third parties. Before you do so, please make sure you have the necessary permissions from your co-workers, friends or other third parties before sharing Personal Information or referring them to us.
2. Data that is received from other sources
Tony Door SAS will receive Data about you from platforms our Services relies on the following third parties
- Our payment processor Stripe
- Google Analytics
We also collect, and use aggregated data such as statistical or demographic data for our purposes. Aggregated data may be derived from your Personal Information but is not Personal Information as this data will not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. However, if we combine or connect aggregated data with your Personal Information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we will treat the combined data as Personal Information which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
3. Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- Usage Information: When you use the Services, you generate information pertaining to your use, including timestamps, such as access, record, share, edit and delete events, app use information, interactions with our team, and transaction records. We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
We use your Personal Information to:
- Set up your account. We use your registration information, device information and information received from third parties (such as your username, email address) in order to set up an account for you to use our Services. We do so in accordance with our contractual and precontractual obligations to you in order to provide you with an account to use the Services.
- Provide you with the Services. We use your audio recordings, usage information and platform information in order to provide you with the Services. In addition, we use your communication information to facilitate support (e.g. retrieval of a forgotten password). We do so in accordance with our contractual obligations to you in order to provide you with the Services.
- Improve and monitor the Services. We use information non personnal information collected or generateed about you when you use the Services, as well as non-personal information about your device such as device manufacturer, model and operating system, and the amount of free space on your device, to analyze the use of and improve our Services. We train our proprietary artificial intelligence technology on aggregated, audio recordings that do not contain personal informations. Only with your explicit permission will we manually review certain audio recordings to further refine our model training data.
- Communicate with you. If you contact us, we will use your contact information to communicate with you and, if applicable, your usage information to support your use of the Services.
- Send you newsletters about product news or updates that may be of interest to you. We will send you emails with news or updates pertaining to our Services. When doing so, we process your email address, name and may process your usage information. Your consent can be withdrawn at any time by following the unsubscribe mechanism at the bottom of each communication.
- Prevent fraud, defend Tony Door against legal claims or disputes, enforce our terms and to comply with our legal obligations. It is in our legitimate interest to protect our interests by (1) monitoring the use of the Services to detect fraud or any other user behavior which prejudices the integrity of our Services, (2) taking steps to remedy aforementioned fraud and behavior, (3) defending ourselves against legal claims or disputes, and (4) enforcing our terms and policies. When doing so, we will process the Personal Information relevant in such a case, including information you provide us, information we automatically collect about you, and information which is provided to us by third parties.
Tony Door uses required cookies to perform essential website functions whithout invading your privacy.
- connect or authenticate you
- fight against fraud
- memorize your preferences and settings like your language preferences
- analyze the performance of Tony like determining pages load times
Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or on your device. They contain information that is transferred to your device.
We use the following types of Cookies and similar technologies:
- Log in or authentication, some Cookies are strictly necessary to make our Services available to you; for example, to provide login functionality, user authentication and security. We cannot provide you with the Services without this type of Cookie.
- Save preferences, these are used to recognize you when you return to our Website. This enables us to personalize our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language).
You can block Cookies by setting your internet browser to block some or all or Cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all Cookies (including essential Cookies) you may not be able to use Tony Door.
Who we share Data with
We share your Personal Information with selected partners and third parties, including:
- Other users who see your Personal Information (such as your username and email) and any other information you choose to share with them through the Services.
- Vendors and service providers we rely on for the provision of the Services, for example:
- Cloud service providers who we rely on for compute and data storage, including Amazon Web Services, based in the United States And Europe.
- Analytics providers who provide analytics, segmentation and mobile measurement services and help us understand our user base. We work with a number of analytics providers, including Google LLC, which is based in the U.S. You can learn about Google’s practices by going to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt-out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Payment processors, such as Stripe. These payment processors are responsible for the processing of your Personal Information, and may use your Personal Information for their own purposes in accordance with their privacy policies. More information is available here: https://stripe.com/gb/privacy.
We are not responsible for the content, privacy and security practices and policies of such third parties or App providers. We encourage you to learn about their privacy and security policies before integrating such platforms.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- When permanently deleting Personal Information, we will take measures to render such Personal Information irrecoverable or irreproducible, and the electronic files which contain Personal Information will be permanently deleted.
In certain circumstances you have the following rights in relation to your Personal Information that we hold.
- Access. You have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, and to receive an explanation of how we use it and who we share it with.
- Correction. You have the right to correct any Personal Information we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Erasure. You have the right to request for your Personal Information to be erased or deleted.
- Object to processing. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Information where we are relying on a legitimate interest or if we are processing your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
- Portability. You have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, Personal Information that you have provided to us if we process it on the basis of our contract with you, or with your consent, or to request that we transfer such Personal Information to a third party.
- Withdraw consent. You have the right to withdraw any consent you previously applied to us. We will apply your preferences going forward, and this will not affect the lawfulness of processing before your consent was given.
Please note that, prior to any response to the exercise of such rights, we will require you to verify your identity. In addition, we may require additional information (for example, why you believe the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete) and may have valid legal reasons to refuse your request. We will inform you if that is the case. For more information on how to exercise your rights, or to exercise your rights, please email email@example.com
Changes of business ownership and control
Tony Door may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business and this may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Tony Door.
The Service and Website are not targeted at children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If you learn that a child has provided us with Personal Information in violation of this Policy, please contact us as indicated below.
Contact & Complaints
For inquiries or complaints regarding this Policy, please first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavor to deal with your complaint as soon as possible. This is without prejudice to your right to launch a claim with a data protection authority.
We take all necessary measures to handle your data securely. Protecting your data is a top priority for us. We integrated security features into all our services and infrastructures to protect your data at every level.
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of Personal Information that we collect and maintain. However, the transfer of Personal Information through the internet will carry its own inherent risks and we do not guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the internet.
The Website and Service may provide features or links to websites and services provided by third parties. Any information you provide on Apps, third-party websites or services is provided directly to the operators of such websites or services and is subject to their policies governing privacy and security, even if accessed via our Website or in connection with our Service.
We are constantly improving security at Tony Door.
Croos-border data transfers
To facilitate our global operations, Tony Door may transfer, store and process your operations with our partners and service providers based outside of the country in which you are based. Laws in those countries may differ from the laws applicable to your country of residence. Where we transfer, store and process your Personal Information outside of the EEA or the UK we will ensure that the appropriate safeguards are in place to ensure an adequate level of protection such as through acceding to the Standard Contractual Clauses. Further details regarding the relevant safeguards can be obtained from us on request.
Where required, we will update this Policy from time to time. When we do so, we will make it available on this page and indicate the date of the latest revision. Please check this page frequently to see any updates or changes to this Policy.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints regarding our privacy practices, or if you’d like to exercise your choices or rights, you can contact us via email at email@example.com